In This Episode
Is it possible to pick just one? The “champion” of the problems when it comes to running a small business. Who gets the most votes? Is it the lack of cash? How about trouble finding good people? Or a basic lack of business knowledge? Or poor leadership by the owner?
During tonight’s show we had a good discussion of the top challenges when it comes to owning and running a small business. I’m guessing we covered some of your top challenges. Take a listen to find out if we were able to agree on the top problem!
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- MVP’s 7 Keys To Success (http://maximumvp.com/7-keys-to-success/)
- Amazon Article on Bezos (https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Amazon-warehouse-workers-in-Europe-stage-Black-13416641.php)
- Chris Farley as Matt Foley (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Foley)
- Curious George (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curious_George)
- The Matrix (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/)