In This Episode
Today we were joined on the show by business owner Bob Scaccia, who is the Founder and CEO of USA Firmware. Bob shared with us some of the ups and downs of his first decade in business and the tremendous growth he’s seen over that time. We heard from Bob a few years ago when he appeared on our show back in January 2019 (see below for a link to that show).
We covered a lot during our chat but some of the highlights include:
- Financial situation when starting and some of the unexpected stresses and strains and how those stresses don’t go away with accelerated growth;
- Where are your first customers are likely to come from as well as your next ones (hint it starts with KLT); and
- Importance of key people and how that changes over time.
We had a lot of fun during this interview and we think you’ll enjoy it too no matter what growth stage you’re in!
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Bob Scaccia Guest Spot on Dirty Secrets of Small Business, January 18, 2019 (https://dirtysecretsofsmallbusiness.com/episode/how-do-i-deal-with-politics-in-my-company-and-special-guest-bob-scaccia-from-usa-firmware/)
- USA Firmware (https://usafirmware.com)