In This Episode
Today we were joined on the show by business owner Phil Billick of Valley Ridge Farms. Phil was one of MVP’s earliest coaching clients with a prior company he started and he is also Jack’s nephew! During the show today Phil shared his story of not only starting, growing, and then eventually selling one business, but also how he’s been involved in starting several more including his 800 acre farm in southeast Ohio.
We covered a lot during our chat but some of the highlights include:
- Partners in business, the good the bad and the ugly;
- What do you do when you “retire”; and
- What’s it like to partner with your spouse.
Phil also shared some crazy stories about some colorful characters he’s met throughout his career as well as an unbelievable story about moving their house up a massive hill. We think you’ll really enjoy listening to his story!
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Valley Ridge Farms (https://www.facebook.com/valleyridgefarmsltd/)
- Air Compliance Testing (https://pitchbook.com/profiles/company/63400-60#overview)
- Cleveland State (https://www.csuohio.edu)
- Wharton School of Business (https://www.wharton.upenn.edu)