In This Episode
As a business owner, there are lots of opportunities to Present yourself and your company. We have found that most owners don’t think of it this way. A few examples include Presenting to a new potential customer or current customer. What about Presenting to a bank or investor? How do you come off when Presenting to your team? Ever consider selling your company or looking to buy another company?
Presenting can create a lot of stress for an organization and for the individuals who are called on to Present. As a business owner, you should be the top Presenter in your company. You should be aware of who you are Presenting to and how to tailor the message to that particular audience. To keep things simple, we focus our business coaching clients on following our MVP 7 Keys to Success (http://maximumvp.com/7-keys-to-success/) as a framework and guide for what to present.
We have had several clients who have been wrestling with Presenting their annual Profit Plans to their team
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- The Big Chill (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085244/)
- The Big Lebowski (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1)
- Nathanial Rateliff and the Night Sweats (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Rateliff_&_the_Night_Sweats_(album))
- Mr. Rogers (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers)
- Billy Graham (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download