In This Episode
While at times in business you will be faced with situations that seem like they could be life or death, it’s rare that your actual life will be put in danger. But that doesn’t make the current crisis seem any less critical or threatening. During tonight’s show we discussed several business lessons that can be gleaned from the recent rescue mission to save the 12 young soccer players and their coach from a cave in Thailand.
There are several things that were done, especially from a leadership standpoint that can help you as a leader in times of crisis.
- Stay Calm
- “Not To Do” lists are often more important that “To Do” lists
- Be Open to Help
- Stay Positive
During the show we share not only how the rescue team used these skills but also shared stories of how our clients implemented many of these Leadership styles to successfully navigate their ways through a crisis. We also shared some stories that didn’t go so well because they weren’t following these Leadership qualities.
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Wild Boar Soccer team from Thailand (https://abcnews.go.com/International/navy-seals-rescued-thai-soccer-team-cave-make/story?id=56495487)
- Animal House (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077975/)
- World Cup (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup)
- James Bond (http://www.007.com)
- Sandals (https://www.sandals.com)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download