In This Episode
Today we were joined on the show by entrepreneur Ross Youngs. For those long time listeners of our show, you know we are big fans of Inc. Magazine as well as their annual list of the fastest growing private companies. Well, our guest today is a member of the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame!
Ross shared a lot of great stories and perspectives with us during the show including some key lessons he’s learned along the way:
- Staying disciplined vs. bouncing around
- Keeping your eyes open for opportunities
- Focus on making things better, faster, cheaper, and differentiated, and
- Importance of relationships
In addition Ross shared some stories about getting a couple of laws passed in the state of Ohio and why it’s important for small business owners to be involved in the political process. Ross also gave us some insights into what he is currently working on with Biosortia.
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Biosortia (https://www.biosortia.com)
- Univenture (https://www.univenture.com)
- Inc. Magazine, Inc. 500/5000 (https://www.inc.com/inc5000)
Join Us Next Time
Join us next week when we will show you how the Profit Plan can help answer the question How Do I Know What To Do Next. When it comes to your business, the Profit Plan should be the road map and guiding light for your day-to-day activities.