In This Episode
Today we were joined on the show by business owner Joe Butler of Prescription Fitness and Butler Wellness Group. Joe was a coaching client of MVP for almost a decade. During the show today Joe shared some of the key moments in his growth from one location when we met him to 7 locations today. It was anything but a straight path! Joe’s energy and enthusiasm is infectious.
We covered a lot during our chat but some of the highlights include:
- Changing your business model along the way;
- Ways to increase predictable cash flow; and
- How investing in systems (both manual and technology-based) helped position the business for growth.
We had a lot of fun during this interview and we think you’ll not only enjoy hearing Joe share some of his stories, but that you’ll learn some good nuggets for how to grow your business and be inspired by Joe’s journey. You’ll also learn things like the fact that Joe hates losing more than he loves winning!
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Prescription Fitness (https://prescription-fitness.com)
- Butler Wellness Group (https://butlerwg.com)
- BNI (www.bni.com)
- Extended DISC (https://www.extendeddisc.org)
- St. Edward (https://www.sehs.net)
- St. Ignatius (https://www.ignatius.edu)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (https://www.nba.com/cavaliers)
- Bubba Gump Shrimp (https://www.bubbagump.com)
- Good to Great by Jim Collins (https://www.jimcollins.com/article_topics/articles/good-to-great.html)