In This Episode
So we had so much fun talking about business plans last week that we only got about halfway through what we wanted to cover. This week we shared the rest of the story when it comes to business plans.
Last week we covered a lot of the frustrations we see with business owners and business plans. What do they mean? When are they needed? We also went in depth into MVP’s 3 Circles to help frame how to think about your business in a more simple way when starting to pull together your business plans.
Tonight we dove head first into the 7 Keys which is the meat of any good business plan. We shared several examples for what each of the 7 Keys should include and how to get them into your business. Thanks for listening and enjoy!
People, Companies and Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- MVP’s 7 Keys to Success (https://maximumvp.com/7-keys-to-success/)
- MVP’s 3 Circles (https://maximumvp.com/the-3-circles/)
- Maximum Value Partners (https://maximumvp.com/)
- Paul Harvey and “the rest of the story” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Harvey)
- Patches O’Houlihan Dodgeball (https://wgrd.com/top-10-quotes-from-dodgeballs-patches-ohoulihan/)
Join Us Next Time
Join us next week when we will be joined by John Sonnhalter, founder of Sonnhalter (www.sonnhalter.com) and currently an advisor for SCORE (www.score.org). John will share his story of starting, growing, and eventually transitioning his business to his son Matt and will also talk about what he’s doing in “retirement”!